Looking for a MTR

  • f_skinner
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 19 7:36 PM
      I want to buy a MTR, 1 st or 2nd generation, built or not. If you have one collecting dust and you want to sell it let me know what you want for it..

      Frank
      K0JQZ
      f_skinner at yahoo.com
    • James Fehling
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 20 11:01 AM

        Frank, i have a first run mtr i may be selling, waiting to sees if my 2nd run mtr comes to life, 90% done Building it. If all goes well i will let you know
        Jim n2jfd

        f_skinner at yahoo.com

      • Frank Skinner
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 20 12:12 PM
          Thanks Jim, keep me posted and good luck with your build.

          Sent from my iPhone

          f_skinner at yahoo.com