Re: MTR S/N 155 is on the air!

  • jgaffke
    Message 1 of 22 , Mar 30, 2013
      Steve,
      Thanks for the explanation on R44.
      Is R45 the only change between builds of the MTR?
      Should the fastidious consider hacking R45 into their older rig?
      Jerry, KE7ER
    • lee
      Message 2 of 22 , Apr 1, 2013
        --- In AT_Sprint@yahoogroups.com, "Gil G." <gil@...> wrote:

        > If anyone is wondering if a BNC fits instead of the RCA plug, it does

        What type BNC jack did you use? I assume you had to drill the hole out, correct?

        73 de Lee, AA4GA
      • Gil G.
        Message 3 of 22 , Apr 1, 2013
          Hello,

          Yes, 3/8th, just the regular kind..

          On Apr 1, 2013, at 11:42 PM, lee wrote:

          --- In AT_Sprint@yahoogroups.com, "Gil G." <gil@...> wrote:

          > If anyone is wondering if a BNC fits instead of the RCA plug, it does

          What type BNC jack did you use? I assume you had to drill the hole out, correct?

          73 de Lee, AA4GA

        • Philip Townsend Lontz
          Message 4 of 22 , Apr 2, 2013
            There are 50 ohm BNC's and 75 ohm BNC's. make sure you have the 50's. probably don't matter that much... Just sayin...

            "Respect my authority" Cartman
            Member of no Clubs and affiliated with one one.