MTR #191 arrives in California

  • wheeler2roh
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 27, 2013
      Today I received a micro wonder! The case is amazing! Yahoo pics did not do it justice. Only slightly taller than an Altoids case and bullet proof solid.

      How Steve get's the energy to design, part, bag, and ship small quantities for us with such professional and technical quality I'm not sure, but thank you!

      I assume the serial numbers are sequential from the first run, and not starting with this year's run, but not sure.

      Wayne
      W6AHH
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 28, 2013
        > I assume the serial numbers are sequential from the first run, and not
        > starting with this year's run, but not sure.

        Yes, S/N continue from where they left off in the first run.

        Steve
      • bozetown
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 28, 2013
          The Pony Express finally arrived here in Montana with MTR#192. Thanks, Steve.
          Most prominences near here are above the tree line, so naturally
          occurring antenna supports will be hard to find for SOTA activation. Guys
          thanks for posting information concerning EFHW and other antennas. Am
          still trying various wire lengths and tuners in the back yard before
          heading to the hills.
          Cheers es 73.