Re: Order/ reserve your MTR kit now

  • andrew.cross
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 21, 2013
      Hi All

      Unfortunately I missed out this time around - too slow ;(

      I already own one of each of the models of these wonderful radios as I am keen on collecting them, and although I am happy knowing that perhaps someone who has been waiting to get hold of their first one might have got one, I would still dearly like to buy this latest model with the new case. My preference would be to buy an unbuilt one, however if thats not possible, I would consider one that is built, tuned and working.

      Congratulations Steve on putting out what I am sure is yet another fine radio kit! Enjoy your wander on the AT.

      Holding thumbs like mad,

      Andrew