Re: Tribander on 60m

  • win_ker
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 12, 2013
      --- In AT_Sprint@yahoogroups.com, "win_ker" <ian@...> wrote:

      > --- In AT_Sprint@yahoogroups.com, "Steven Weber" <steve.kd1jv@> wrote:
      > >
      > > I'm not sure if Doug has started shipping kits with the processor which has
      > > the 60M band included or not. If you just ordered it, ask Doug to send the
      > > new processor if it is not already in there. I have not checked to see if
      > > the online manual has been updated to include the 60M band data or not
      > > either. If it does, then the kit will likey have the new frimware in it.
      > >
      > > KD1JV
      > >

      > Peter & Steven,
      >
      > Thanks for the replies, Steven I have just emailed Doug querying the processor. I also notice the manual has 60m option detailed on the spec. page. It wasn't an option on the order page, I'm reading on.
      >
      > Many thanks for the direction.
      >
      > Ian, MM0GYX

      Steven,

      I may have been a little hasty, I can see the details regarding 60m now in the manual, I notice there are 5 channels representing the US shared allocation. They are fixed frequencies and if the tuning is altered it amounts to a 900hz RIT function only. I would like to operate with my NOV and observing the UK 5 meg whiteboard within the region 5.285 - 5.264 Mhz for cw. I assume this is what Peter has configured his mtr to do.

      Regards,
      Ian, MM0GYX
      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 12, 2013
        Sorry then, your out of luck. I had to configure the band to comform to US
        laws and I can't have two options on how to use the band. I was barely able
        to squeeze in the US channel configuration into the chip, I think there are
        about 5 unused bytes left.

        KD1JV

        Message 3 of 7 , Mar 13, 2013
          --- In AT_Sprint@yahoogroups.com, "Steven Weber" <steve.kd1jv@...> wrote:

          > Sorry then, your out of luck. I had to configure the band to comform to US
          > laws and I can't have two options on how to use the band. I was barely able
          > to squeeze in the US channel configuration into the chip, I think there are
          > about 5 unused bytes left.
          >
          > KD1JV

          Hi Steven,

          Ok that's understood, many thanks for getting back to me.

          73,
          Ian, MM0GYX