FS: QSBA

  • on7bny
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 10, 2013
      Hi all,

      cleaning up the desk... have a 90% completed QSBA for sale.
      What's not completed? I never found a proper enclosure, so connectors & standoffs did not make it to the board yet. Otherwise in pristine (unused condition)
      I'm letting it go for $50 + shipping cost (tbd).
      please contact me off-list, emails will be processed in order of arrival...

      best regards,

      Benny.
    • on7bny
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 10, 2013
        Also here tnx for all reply's, the QSBA has been spoken for.

        br, Benny.