Re: [AT_Sprint] Digest Number 1858

  • bevcomm
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 14, 2013
      AT Sprint
      is anyone else having trouble with a error popup on this link?
      Thanks Arthur NS7E

      Sent: Sunday, January 13, 2013 3:52 AM
      Subject: [AT_Sprint] Digest Number 1858

      1 New Message

      Digest #1858
      1.1

      Message

      Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:04 am (PST) . Posted by:

      "NAQCC" va3rj

      NAQCC Sprint Wednesday night!

      Our January sprint is this coming Wednesday evening local time (January 16, EST - 8:30-10:30PM, CST - 7:30-9:30PM, MST - 6:30-8:30PM, PST - 5:30-7:30PM) , which translates as Thursday January 17, 0130-0330Z in all cases.

      I will refer you to the proper URL:

      http://naqcc. info/sprint20130 1.html

      There you will find all the details as to time, frequencies and other important information.

      Certificates: SWA (simple wire antennas) certificates by call area, VE and DX for 1st, 2nd and 3rd place finishers (New!). A Certificate for top score in the GAIN antenna category.

      Prizes: Too many to list!! - check out the prizes page on our website.

      This is a monthly event that caters to the CW veteran, the CW newcomer, straight key and bug fans. All are welcome to participate (this includes QRO); but you must use QRP power levels to compete for awards.

      If you are not already a member of NAQCC... membership is FREE! Now is your chance to join the largest QRP CW Club in the world!! We currently have 6400+ members in: All 50 States - 9 VE Provinces - 90 Countries. Make it one of your New Year's resolutions and sign up on the NAQCC website today (http://naqcc. info/) to receive a handsome certificate, with your membership number on it, which is good for life.

      Come join us and have a real good time!

      72/73 de Dave VA3RJ
      NAQCC #0004

      for NAQCC