Latest project - dual band (80/160) rig

  • WA0ITP
    Message 1 of 11 , Dec 7, 2012
      Since Steve's new design is quite a departure from the quintessential
      ATS series designs, I propose a new name for it.

      In the spirit of fun, since it's not my place to name it, how about
      calling it RC DC ? It describes both the oscillator and the
      receiver.

      Whatcha think?

      I love this radio stuff !
      72 WAØITP
      www.wa0itp.com
      www.4sqrp.com
      www.qrpspots.com

      Message 2 of 11 , Dec 7, 2012
        This sounds like a great project!! and a whole lotta fun!!

        --... ...-- Dale - WC7S in Wy

        To: AT_Sprint@yahoogroups.com