1207Re: [AT_Sprint] Re: 11.7 Volts from Lithium Ion Cells?

  • Stephen Clark
    Jun 1, 2007
      First of all thanks for all of the welcomes and
      encouragement upon joining the list. I appreciate it.

      I have been looking at Lithium Ion Cells for portable
      use here in the islands. In the conditions here I am
      wondering if (in my case) Nimh would be better. I am
      thinking of life of the battery over time (number of
      recharges and durability). I also had heard from an
      R/C buddy of mine that the Lithium Ion cells can
      overheat and burn? Has anyone had any experience with
      that type of problem?

      72/73
      Steve
      V73CS