Trail Run on Saturday 3/8

  • gaye.bugenhagen
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 3, 2008
      In preparation for HAT, I'm looking to do a ~20 mile trail run this
      Saturday at Pataspco and would love some company.

      I'd like to meet at the Harbor Center Starbucks at 6am or the
      Park-n-ride at 7am.

      Gaye Bugenhagen
    • Claudia Ducker
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 4, 2008
        Hello everyone,

        I might be able to make it, this SUnday. But if you don't see me at Starbucks at 6, don't wait for me. I've got a guest from Milan who's not exactly a trail runner...or a runner at all!

        One little note: have you noticed that this email was sent out yesterday and was received only today?

        Claudia

        "gaye.bugenhagen" <gaye.bugenhagen@...> wrote:
        In preparation for HAT, I'm looking to do a ~20 mile trail run this
        Saturday at Pataspco and would love some company.

        I'd like to meet at the Harbor Center Starbucks at 6am or the
        Park-n-ride at 7am.

        Gaye Bugenhagen

      • Ron
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 4, 2008

          Claudia;

            That’s my bad.  I was in transit from Oakland, California when it first came in.

          ron

          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 6, 2008
            Hi Gaye,
            I would like to run Saturday, but I have to go early, as I am leaving in the afternoon for Utah.  Which park n ride are you talking about at 7?  I'd love to be able to start running as soon as it is light enough out, like 6:30 if possible?  Also which part of Patapsco are you going to, and where do you park once you get there?  Maybe I can meet you there since I won't probably do a full 20

            Oh- for some reason I can't get on the group on yahoo, I just can't remember my login infor, so can you email me from your own email, not through the group?  My email is addiewelch@...

            Thanks!

            Addie