Re: [ATRunners] Re: Hat 50K

  • Claudia Ducker
    Message 1 of 11 , Jan 22, 2008
      OMG...this email JUST got to me...what's going ON??? You sent it on Friday!

      Paula <brainmapping@...> wrote:
      Hey Steve!

      Were you able to get some more people together for a group run this
      Sunday at Tuckahoe State Park? If so, I would like to join you folks
      if it is okay. Let me know. I'm not sure were the park-and-ride is,
      but am sure I would be able to find it. I need to know what time you
      guys are meeting there etc. I would love to learn the trail system
      there. . . it would give me a nice variety of runs between it and
      Patapsco.

      Please let me know your plans. If it isn't "on" for this time,
      perhaps another day?

      Also, I noticed your number is one behind mine for the Hat 50K
      (smile).

      Thanks!

      Paula

      --- In ATRunners@yahoogrou ps.com, "stephen bardsley" <sbards3@... >
      wrote:

      > --- In ATRunners@yahoogrou ps.com, Paula Carrigan <brainmapping@ >
      wrote:
      > >Paula, I'm on Kent Island. I know the trails well there, and have
      > invited others for sunday also. I would like to get a group
      together,
      > i would be more comfortable with that. Pace is fine,its about
      getting
      > in the miles right now. we could all meet at the park and ride just
      > across the bay bridge by the kmart, and go from there. thanks for
      the
      > note back! stephen
      >

      > > Hi Stephen!
      > >

      > > I was planning on going to Patapsco this Sunday since I cannot
      get a
      > Saturday run in (husband out of town) with the group.? I'm coming
      back
      > from injury so am not sure how fast you will be going.? Also,?I am
      > unfamiliar with the Tuchahoe trail system but would love to learn
      > them.? Are you in Annapolis or surrounding area?? How fast will?you
      be
      > going?? Would?you mind some slow company (maybe 9-10 min/mile
      pace)??

      > > Thanks,
      > >
      > > Paula

      __