Columbia Fat Ass 50k - Sat 6 Jan

  • Ron Bowman
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 4, 2007
      Directions to the START at Lake Elkhorn: From Route 29 take Broken
      Land Parkway east for about two miles. Take the second entrance into
      Owen Brown Village on Cradlerock Way. Lake Elkhorn can be seen to the
      right, opposite the village shopping center. There is parking along
      Cradlerock.

      One loop - 15 miles; Two loops - 50k

      You are welcome to join some of us to carpool/caravan from the Park N
      Ride off Rt 97 at Beinfield Rd, behind the Exxon Station and next to
      the Severna Park Racquetball Club.

      Meet at 6:30 am

      See you there;
      Ron
    • gaye.bugenhagen
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 5, 2007
        Good Morning-

        Missy, Monica, Linda, Kathy and I are doing half of the Fat Ass
        tomorrow. We'll be there around 7:30a -

        We'll be taking it easy and enjoying the scenery. Can't believe
        predicting 70 degrees.

        Gaye