Thanks to PaganBear.

  • Eric N. Best, Ph.D.
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2009
      Hey Pagan Bear,

      Many thanks for creating your web site. I can imagine the work that
      went into it and I want you to know that I appreciate it. Since I don't
      have high speed internet out in the country where I live, I make trips
      into town from time to time to use the local library's highspeed
      connection. Besides being able to watch the movies you list below, is
      it possible to download them onto a dvd from your website?

      Thanks again,

      Eric