, added in the last 7 days
The ATISA list is a list for discussion, announcements and information messages relating to the scholarly study of translation and interpreting. It is open to anyone interested in these issues, and managed by the American Translation and Interpreting Studies Association. ATISA's home page is located at www.atisa.org.
- College and University
- Jun 13, 2006
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.