Dear members, Please see below the details of a literary translation workshop co-hosted by the ATA's Slavic Languages Division and the New York Circle ofjosefinaiannello
The Spring issue of Source, featuring a report on LD events at the ATA's annual conference in Chicago, will be published soon. If you'd like to announce ammaynesworth
Thanks to Anne for posting the Copyright "rustling" report, and then to Lisa for contributing to the discussion. After reading both the report and the post inmercedesguhl
-Use common sense subject lines to give readers a brief idea of the
content of the e-mail
-Avoid personal messages
-Keep only the section of email you are commenting on in your reply;
delete the rest
-Sign your posting with your full name
-Discuss rates or fees for services
-Advertise your services
-Make negative comments about specific companies or individuals
-Violate copyright laws -- when in doubt assume the selection is
- Translation and Interpretation
- Jan 7, 2010
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.