A reminder: To have your latest publication, award, etc., included in the Readers' Corner of the Fall issue of Source, send a brief description plusmmaynesworth
By the way, I apologize for confusing LD with LTD. I should have known better... Elenachangyunjung
Hi Everyone, I believer that this is my first participation in LTD group conversation ever since joining ATA some years ago. Better late than never, I hopechangyunjung
-Use common sense subject lines to give readers a brief idea of the
content of the e-mail
-Avoid personal messages
-Keep only the section of email you are commenting on in your reply;
delete the rest
-Sign your posting with your full name
-Discuss rates or fees for services
-Advertise your services
-Make negative comments about specific companies or individuals
-Violate copyright laws -- when in doubt assume the selection is
- Translation and Interpretation
- Jan 7, 2010
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.