Dear Lee, I also found this "wiki" site set up by a guy who apparently translates old German text about fencing a lot:pmrwriter
Hi Lee, You've probably already googled German fencing glossaries, but maybe not. I came across this one which seemed to contain several of the terms you list:anne_appel
Sorry, folks, As I don't know German, I didn't read to the bottom of what I just posted, thus, didn't realize he included our exchange about posting.lpopkin2
-Use common sense subject lines to give readers a brief idea of the
content of the e-mail
-Avoid personal messages
-Keep only the section of email you are commenting on in your reply;
delete the rest
-Sign your posting with your full name
-Discuss rates or fees for services
-Advertise your services
-Make negative comments about specific companies or individuals
-Violate copyright laws -- when in doubt assume the selection is
- Translation and Interpretation
- Jan 7, 2010
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.