This is a wonderful translation review, thanks for sharing it, Mercedes! I love seeing the consistent comparison of the famous opening line, along with other
From another list... in case anyone in New York, Chicago, or Boston is interested. And I have to say, as a Spanish-speaker, that I am sorry for themercedesguhl
International Language Service of New York is searching for a transcriber into Italian-Calabrese dialect for a substantial amount of work. If you arejulietviolakniffen
-Use common sense subject lines to give readers a brief idea of the
content of the e-mail
-Avoid personal messages
-Keep only the section of email you are commenting on in your reply;
delete the rest
-Sign your posting with your full name
-Discuss rates or fees for services
-Advertise your services
-Make negative comments about specific companies or individuals
-Violate copyright laws -- when in doubt assume the selection is
- Translation and Interpretation
- Jan 7, 2010
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.