Thanks, Jamie for sending this article and Josefina for posting it!After my initial reluctance (as the text looked far too long for my exhausted eyes lastmercedesguhl
Dear members, This time around, we wanted to post a fabulous article brought to our attention by Jamie Padula, our Chapter and Division Relations Manager, onjosefinaiannello
Sounds like a fabulous topic -- and incredibly well-timed -- from a fabulous speaker! Thanks for bringing her on board! Catherine On Tue, Apr 14, 2015 at 1:56
-Use common sense subject lines to give readers a brief idea of the
content of the e-mail
-Avoid personal messages
-Keep only the section of email you are commenting on in your reply;
delete the rest
-Sign your posting with your full name
-Discuss rates or fees for services
-Advertise your services
-Make negative comments about specific companies or individuals
-Violate copyright laws -- when in doubt assume the selection is
- Translation and Interpretation
- Jan 7, 2010
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.