Re: [ATA-LD_Listserve] Mentors Needed

  • biadesalles@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 9, 2012
      Yes, I am. Would love to try this. Let me know when to start. Kindly, Beatrice de Salles
      Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone with Nextel Direct Connect

      From: "Lydia Razran Stone" <lydiastone@...>
      Sender: ATA-LD_Listserve@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Fri, 09 Mar 2012 09:54:45 -0500
      To: <ATA-LD_Listserve@yahoogroups.com>
      ReplyTo: ATA-LD_Listserve@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [ATA-LD_Listserve] Mentors Needed

      Dear LD members, I would love to have a mentee, but what I would propose
      would not at all fit into the current ATA program. I have next to nothing of
      use to impart about the business side of translation. What I would like to
      do is work with someone who would like to try his or her hand at translating
      poetry (the old fashioned type with rhyme and meter) from a European
      language into an equivalent form in English. Anyone interested? Lydia
      Stone