SMC related issue

  • madhavi.chavan
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2012
      I m using a SMC with external wait. The piece of code is as follows:
      {
      print("start of command 1");
      delay();
      sram_add(0)=1;
      delay();
      print("end of command 1");
      sram_add(0)=2;
      print("end of command 2");
      }

      i drive the nwait as low from my external device once active low cs is received for the first time and nwait is kept low. yet on the output i get display as start of command 1 followed by end of command 1. how shall i get the next statement if my nwait is always low.