SMC related issue

  • madhavi.......
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 1, 2012

      I m using a SMC with external wait enabled. The piece of code is as follows:
      {
      print("start of command 1");
      sram_add(0)=1;
      print("end of command 1");
      sram_add(0)=2;
      print("end of command 2");
      }

      i drive the nwait as low once active low cs is received for the first time and nwait is kept low. yet on the output i get display as start of command 1 followed by end of command 1. how shall i get the next statement if my nwait is always low.

      With Best Regards,
      Madhavi Mane

      Follow Rediff Deal ho jaye! to get exciting offers in your city everyday.
    • Pragnesh Patel
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 1, 2012
        Yeah I approved posting of yr message and bumped yr membership level, you can post without approval as long as it is technical.