SD Card Not Found

  • christian_sanjaya90
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 25, 2011
      Hi folks,

      I'm having a problem with a microSD (used in FAT16 SD instruction mode [not SPI]). I'm using AT91SAM7x256 with NutOS. It reads and writes fine. The problem occur when my device experience power trip. When it start-up again, system flag that my miroSD isn't found. I need to reset the device for 2 or 3 times then system able to find the SD.
      The problem is most likely because I never unmount the microSD before shutting down. I need to do multiple repetitive operations with the SD, so I don't unmount and remount every time.
      Is there any trick to refresh the SD like by asserting certain signal to the SD? Where can I find real step by step operation to SD? As in what signal sent to initialize, mount, etc.
      Thanks people. Appreciate your help.

      Chris