USB driver for AT91SAM9GX25-EK

  • Joe Halpin
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 22, 2011

      I just installed SAM-BA for my AT91SAM9GX25-EK board, which wants me to install a USB driver. I have not been able to find one at Atmel’s site, or some others I’ve tried. Anyone know where it’s at?

      Thanks

      Joe

    • Josnelihurt Rodriguez Barajas

        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 23, 2011

          I found it thanks. It was in the Program Files directory for SAM-BA.