USB composite device with two MSD

  • suresh
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 14, 2011
      we are developing a USB mass storage device with AT91SAM3U4C controller.we want to implement a Composite device with two mass storages and later we want to change one MSD to custom mass storage(vendor).we have tried with two LUNS and it is working fine.when we try as composite device it is not working.what steps we need to follow to implement USB composite device with two MSD's.