ROMBOOT message on sbc6300x

  • aliaar@processingworld.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 12, 2011
      hi all,
      i am using kit sbc6300x from embest with at91sam9263 and linux2.6-24.
      root file system is on NFS, my application is working and it is in a
      loop to check system time and listens to com port to get any packet.
      after working for some hours, it puts message ROMBOOT on terminal and
      wants to reboot but can not succed. it goes into a loop with above message
      and loops for ever. only power up can solve the problem and pushing reset button does not solve the problem.