      From: madhavi....... <madhavi_mrmane@...>
      Subject: [AT91SAM] SMC related issue
      To: AT91SAM@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Wednesday, August 1, 2012, 2:10 PM

      I m using a SMC with external wait enabled. The piece of code is as follows:
      print("start of command 1");
      print("end of command 1");
      print("end of command 2");

      i drive the nwait as low once active low cs is received for the first time and nwait is kept low. yet on the output i get display as start of command 1 followed by end of command 1. how shall i get the next statement if my nwait is always low.

      With Best Regards,
      Madhavi Mane

      Follow Rediff Deal ho jaye! to get exciting offers in your city everyday.

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic