5261Redirect ADS7846 interrupt from IRQ to GPIO on at91sam9261ek like

  • pascal_graf@hotmail.com
    May 14, 2012
      Hi there,
      I'm working on at91sam9261ek like board with linux 2.6.30 kernel.
      I need to redirect the interrupts from IRQ to gpio(PIN_PB6) for the touchscreen.
      When i connect the IRQ and the gpio(PIN_PB6) with a wire, than i the touchscreen is working.

      The init function is called right, after login into linux on console i see "touchscreen0" device under "/dev/input". But of course i don't get any interrupt.

      The configuration file (.config) did i take from the linux4sam page.
      Everything is working except the touchscreen.

      Thanks a lot for any help!
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic