  • qtpieklee24
    Message 1 of 3 , May 2, 2006
      Brian,
      I am home. I left MOnsay at 4!
    • B.Dawson
      Message 2 of 3 , May 2, 2006
        So, Y didn't you call me back this past friday.  I left a message.  No excuses.

        qtpieklee24 <prettyguh24@...> wrote:
        Brian,
        I am home. I left MOnsay at 4!

        Brian Dawson
        Program Director
        Albany State University AmeriCorps
        504 College Drive
        Albany, Ga. 31705
        Tel: (229)430-4676
        Fax:(229)430-4675
        email: brian.dawson@...

        Your World. Your Chance to Make It Better.

      • Kendra Lee
        Message 3 of 3 , May 3, 2006
          I didnt have my phone friday! I had to take it to the sprint store because
          it was acting up. I recieved a new phone on Monday! I also do not have
          anyones number in my phone!