Hey

  • qtpieklee24
    Message 1 of 14 , Mar 1, 2006
      Heeeeeeeeeeeeey Guys!
    • B.Dawson
      Message 2 of 14 , Mar 1, 2006

        Oh, my Lord!!!!!!!

        qtpieklee24 <prettyguh24@...> wrote:
        Heeeeeeeeeeeeey Guys!

        Brian Dawson
        Program Director
        Albany State University AmeriCorps
        504 College Drive
        Albany, Ga. 31705
        Tel: (229)430-4676
        Fax:(229)430-4675
        email: brian.dawson@...

        Your World. Your Chance to Make It Better.

        Yahoo! Mail

      • B.Dawson

          Message 4 of 14 , Mar 2, 2006
            hey who is this?

            >From: "qtpieklee24" <prettyguh24@...>
            >To: ASUAMERICORPS@yahoogroups.com
            >Subject: [ASUAMERICORPS] Hey
            >Date: Wed, 01 Mar 2006 15:21:54 -0000
            >

            >Heeeeeeeeeeeeey Guys!

            > YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS
            >

            > �Visit your group "ASUAMERICORPS" on the web.
            >�
            >�

          • B.Dawson
            Message 5 of 14 , Mar 2, 2006
              That's Kendra Lee.  Say hello, Kendra.

              Ree Jade Mitchell <reejade_m15@...> wrote:
              hey who is this?

              >From: "qtpieklee24"
              >To: ASUAMERICORPS@yahoogroups.com
              >Subject: [ASUAMERICORPS] Hey
              >Date: Wed, 01 Mar 2006 15:21:54 -0000
              >

              >Heeeeeeeeeeeeey Guys!

              > YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS
              >

              >  Visit your group "ASUAMERICORPS" on the web.

              Yahoo! Groups Links

              http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

              Brian Dawson
              Program Director
              Albany State University AmeriCorps
              504 College Drive
              Albany, Ga. 31705
              Tel: (229)430-4676
              Fax:(229)430-4675
              email: brian.dawson@...

              Your World. Your Chance to Make It Better.

            • McClendon, Erica
              Message 6 of 14 , Mar 2, 2006
                Erica who is this?
              • B.Dawson
                Message 7 of 14 , Mar 2, 2006
                  Nobody asked who you were....get back to work!

                  "McClendon, Erica" <erica.mcclendon@...> wrote:
                  Erica who is this?

                  Brian Dawson
                  Program Director
                  Albany State University AmeriCorps
                  504 College Drive
                  Albany, Ga. 31705
                  Tel: (229)430-4676
                  Fax:(229)430-4675
                  email: brian.dawson@...

                  Your World. Your Chance to Make It Better.

                  Yahoo! Mail

                • Lacresha Huffman

                      Message 10 of 14 , Mar 2, 2006
                        Guys,

                        I hate to sound like a broken record, however, repetition is the key component to practicing good behaviors, etiquette, and protocall.  So with that being said:

                        1.) Service logs are due EVERY week by 5 p.m. on Monday.  If you are work-study, then they are due on the Thursday of the week in which time sheets are to be due.  I can't stress this enough because:

                        A.)  When you are late turning them in, I am late turning in your hours, and therefore I
                               get emails from the state commission office inquiring why.

                        B.)  It's my only way of keeping up with whether or not you're going consistently.
                              If I have to question the integrity of your hours, well, you are just a step closer to
                              being sanctioned which could ultimately lead to your dismissal from the program.

                        C.)  I have a deadline to meet with entering your hours.  If the Corporation for National
                              Community Service questions the VALIDITY and INTEGRITY of the hours being
                              reported, let's just say that affects the funding that we get for the program.

                        2.)  Only your teacher can sign where the teacher signature is required.  If anyone
                              signs there, I will not accept those service logs.

                        3.)  Only Mrs. Gardner or Mrs. Sampson can sign where the site supervisor's signa-
                              ture is required.  If anyone else signs there, it will not be accepted.  And if I
                              I repeatedly keep getting Mrs. Sampson's signature from the same people, I am
                              going to question that as well.  Some of you try to find Mrs. Gardner.  That is
                              evident by the mixture of Gardener/Sampson in the service logs.  However, some
                              of you keep turning in Mrs. Sampson's signature, which leads me to believe that
                              you don't even try to find Mrs. Gardener.  Well, let me say it to you like this:  Mrs.
                              Gardener's name is on the grant, Mrs. Sampson's is not.  I will leave it at that.

                        4.)   I have told you time and time again to let me know when something happens and
                              you are not able to serve.  If your car breaks down or if you are ill(seriously ill, not
                              just having a headache or a cold), YOU MUST LET me know.  If you have to go to
                              the doctor, I need to see a doctor's note or excuse.  YOU CANNOT JUST NOT
                              GO or NOT let me know what's going on and think that's okay.  Because it's not.
                              You would let your employer know.  I require that same respect.

                        5.)  Studying is not a valid excuse for not going to serve.  You knew what you signed
                              up for when you applied to this program.  Develop better time management skills.
                              You are entitled to one mess up.  However, for future reference, I will write you up
                               if you say that to me again.  You know who you are.

                        6.)   Burning too much gas is DEFINITELY not a valid reason for missing my meet-
                               ings or not going to serve at Lamar Reese.  I am not even going to discuss THAT
                               any further.  I can't believe the nerve.......

                        Most of you are going and you are serving consistently.  Some of you I am questionable about.  Some of you think that you are fooling me.  You are only fooling yourselves.  The main people who are not turning in service logs to me every week like I have ASKED you to do take classes in the building of which I work. Some of you spend countless hours in the GAME ROOM.   So there are NO excuses.  You have the time to come up here and turn in your service logs.  MAKE IT A PRIORITY.  For those of you who don't know what excuses are, let me explain it to you:

                        "Excuses are tools of incompetence that build monuments of nothing, and those that specialize in them seldom accomplish anything else."

                        If the above points of clarification that I have just presented do not apply to you, then there is no need to reply to this email.  But if it does, well, I am going to paraphrase a qustion using some notable  T.I. lyrics for you:

                        What MOTIVATION is it going to take for you to GET ON YOUR JOB, A.S.A.P.?

                        Respectfully I remain,

                            Message 13 of 14 , Mar 2, 2006
                              Again, I reiterate:

                              "If the above points of clarification that I have just presented do not apply to you, then there is no need to reply to this email."

                              With that being said, when you hit the reply button, and you type a response, if you don't want it to go to the entire list serve and you only want your reply to come to me, before you hit send, delete the ASUAMERICORPS@yahoogroups.com from the "send to" section of the email/post and replace it with either briandelladawson@..., or brian.dawson@....  Otherwise, everyone on the list serve will be able to read your responses.

                              And now, back to your regularly scheduled programs.

                              http://mail.yahoo.com

                            • Brian Dawson
                              Message 14 of 14 , Mar 30, 2007
                                asuamericorps@yahoogroups.com
                                ...but are we movie compatible?

                                www.flixster.com
                                Flixster, Inc
                                208 Utah St
                                San Francisco, CA 94103
                                just a reminder...
                                Come take this movie quiz.
                                -Brian D

                                Brian Dawson has invited you to take the Flixster Movie Compatibility Test (MCT) to find out if you have similar taste in movies.

                                Flixster is a place where everyone can rate movies they like, share their favorites with friends, and meet new people with similar movie taste.

                                Flixster is completely free.

                                Cheers,
                                Team Flixster (Joe & Saran)

                                This invitation was sent by:
                                Brian Dawson (briandelladawson@...)

                                This email was sent to asuamericorps@yahoogroups.com.
                                If you prefer not to receieve any Flixster invitations by email tell us here.