Oh, by the way, before you start turning in summer hours, here is what I am going to need to approve them.

  • B.Dawson
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 7, 2006
      I am going to need a letter on the agency's letterhead stating what service you will be providing, when you will be serving, and that the capacity that you're serving in is not a traditionally paid position.

      In that letter, they cannot state that you are working or volunteering.  THey have to use the term serving.  It has to be service with children, preferably elementary or daycare children.  I need the name of your supervisor who will be responsible for signing your time sheets, and it must state that they are non-profit organization.  If it is a daycare, it cannot be a for profit daycare.

      My email and phone number are at the bottom.  My fax number is 229-430-4675.  Have them call me first or you give me the phone number so that I can call them.

      erica mcclendon <emcclendon@...> wrote:

      hey can you send me a time sheet for my volunteer hours as soon as possible?
      Do it as an attachment so that i can print it out. Thanks so much

      Erica McClendon

      Brian Dawson
      Program Director
      Albany State University AmeriCorps
      504 College Drive
      Albany, Ga. 31705
      Tel: (229)430-4676
      Fax:(229)430-4675
      email: brian.dawson@...

      Your World. Your Chance to Make It Better.

    • Kendra Lee
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 11, 2006

        Hey I need one more service log for this week! can you send it to me asap. Today is my last day!

        From: "B.Dawson" <briandelladawson@...>
        To: Erica Mcclendon <emcclendon@...>, ASUAMERICORPS@yahoogroups.com
        Subject: [ASUAMERICORPS] Oh, by the way, before you start turning in summer hours, here is what I am going to need to approve them.
        Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2006 10:55:23 -0700 (PDT)

        erica mcclendon <emcclendon@hotmail. com> wrote:

        hey can you send me a time sheet for my volunteer hours as soon as possible?
        Do it as an attachment so that i can print it out. Thanks so much

        Erica McClendon

        Brian Dawson
        Program Director
        Albany State University AmeriCorps
        504 College Drive
        Albany, Ga. 31705
        Tel: (229)430-4676
        Fax:(229)430- 4675
        email: brian.dawson@ asurams.edu

        Your World. Your Chance to Make It Better.

        Talk is cheap. Use Yahoo! Messenger to make PC-to-Phone calls. Great rates starting at 1�/min.

        Check the weather nationwide with MSN� Search: Try it now!