Quote of the day

  • B.Dawson
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 1, 2006
      "Everybody wants happiness nobody wants pain but u can't have rainbow
      without a little rain."

      Brian Dawson
      Program Director
      Albany State University AmeriCorps
      504 College Drive
      Albany, Ga. 31705
      Tel: (229)430-4676
      Fax:(229)430-4675
      email: brian.dawson@...

      Your World. Your Chance to Make It Better.

      Do you Yahoo!?
    • B.Dawson
      Message 2 of 8 , Jun 9, 2006
        "Life is either a daring adventure or nothing. Security does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it. Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than exposure." -- Helen Keller

        Brian Dawson
        Program Director
        Albany State University AmeriCorps
        504 College Drive
        Albany, Ga. 31705
        Tel: (229)430-4676
        Fax:(229)430-4675
        email: brian.dawson@...

        Your World. Your Chance to Make It Better.

        http://mail.yahoo.com

      • terrance hawk