Re: [ASUAMERICORPS] QUOTE OF THE DAY

  • Lacresha Huffman
    Message 1 of 4 , May 24, 2006
      "Great minds discuss ideas, average minds discuss events, small minds discuss people"

        by Lacresha

      "B.Dawson" <briandelladawson@...> wrote:
      "Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something."

      by Plato

      Brian Dawson
      Program Director
      Albany State University AmeriCorps
      504 College Drive
      Albany, Ga. 31705
      Tel: (229)430-4676
      Fax:(229)430-4675
      email: brian.dawson@...

      Your World. Your Chance to Make It Better.

    • Lacresha Huffman