135Re: [ASUAMERICORPS] Need to get in touch with me ASAP!!!

  • B.Dawson
    Jul 10, 2006
      Perfect.  that's when i get out of class.

      Anita Sandford <asandford2@...> wrote:
      I tried to call you. call me at 9pm

      "B.Dawson" <briandelladawson@...> wrote:
      The following students need to get in touch with me as soon as possible:

      Terrence Hawk
      Brittany Larkins
      Kendra Lee
      Erica McClendon
      Anita Sandford
      Ashlee Williams

      Thank you for your prompt attention to this matter.

      Brian Dawson
      Program Director
      Albany State University AmeriCorps
      504 College Drive
      Albany, Ga. 31705
      Tel: (229)430-4676
      Fax:(229)430-4675
      email: brian.dawson@...

      Your World. Your Chance to Make It Better.

      Why keep checking for Mail? The all-new Yahoo! Mail Beta shows you when there are new messages.

      Do you Yahoo!?