129Re: [ASUAMERICORPS] Quote of the day

  • B.Dawson
    Jun 11, 2006
      Terrrence, you and I need to talk first.

      terrance hawk <tchawk38@...> wrote:
      i'm back in albany working again and i will be doing my volunteer with nysp at albany state.

      "B.Dawson" <briandelladawson@...> wrote:
      "Life is either a daring adventure or nothing. Security does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it. Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than exposure." -- Helen Keller

      Brian Dawson
      Program Director
      Albany State University AmeriCorps
      504 College Drive
      Albany, Ga. 31705
      Tel: (229)430-4676
      Fax:(229)430-4675
      email: brian.dawson@...

      Your World. Your Chance to Make It Better.
      http://mail.yahoo.com

      Brian Dawson
      Program Director
      Albany State University AmeriCorps
      504 College Drive
      Albany, Ga. 31705
      Tel: (229)430-4676
      Fax:(229)430-4675
      email: brian.dawson@...

      Your World. Your Chance to Make It Better.

      http://mail.yahoo.com

    • Show all 8 messages in this topic