125FW: Response

  • B.Dawson
    May 25, 2006
      -----Original Message-----
      From: Murfree, Joshua W.
      Sent: Thursday, May 25, 2006 2:35 PM
      To: Dawson, Brian L.; Floyd, Andrew
      Subject: FW: Response

      Joshua W. Murfree, Jr., Ph.D.
      Professor and Chairman
      504 College Drive
      Catherine M. Hartnett Building
      Suite 113, Room 122
      Albany State University
      Albany, Georgia 31705
      229.430.4896: Telephone
      229.430.3646: Fascimile

      From: Adkins, Clifford (Contractor) (HQ DLA) [mailto:Clifford.Adkins.ctr@...]
      Sent: Wednesday, May 24, 2006 4:46 PM
      To: Scott, Dennis (Contractor) (HQ DLA); Rose, Sonya (J6F); Segears, Frenchy (J6F); CHARLOTTE GREEN; mlstock3333@...; rbrooks293@...; Andrew.Reese@...; James.Simmons@...; roghigh@....; Murfree, Joshua W.; harris_alvin@...; chrob2@...; Mike.Harden@...; raymobley@...; patdukes@...; ccrider22b@...; Sandra_Hawkes@...; Rosalie Hester

      FYI

      Subject: FW: Everyone please forward and help this family out!!!! [U]

      pray that the Lord Jesus delivers her from her situation...
      ~~IF YOU DELETE THIS YOU ARE~~
      HEARTLESS!!

      Dear Reader
      I am a single mother of four kids: ages five, three and a half, 17 months, and a two week old baby girl. God has blessed me with three beautiful, healthy children. Until recently, things were going great for us even though we struggled financially at times (my part-time job was not enough to support us).
      Then, the tragedy struck on January 13th. My oldest, Matt, got hit by a car while playing outside.  ( The driver was never got found - it was a hit and run). After agonizingly long weeks of hospitalization, we did not think he would live but thank god he is alive right now ... but barely. He is still in the hospital in the comatose condition. Doctors say he will be a vegetable for the rest of his life, if he ever comes out of the coma - his brain is too damaged for him to live a normal life. My insurance coverage ran out and I can't afford the hospital bills. Right now, I own the hospital over 500,000 dollars so far.
      Shortly after the accident happened, my 87-year-old grandmother, with whom I was really close (she raised me as a child), suffered a stroke and could not live on her own anymore. I took her in.
      All of this happened while I was pregnant with Carissa. Therefore, this severe stress that I've been through caused Carissa to be born a premie with Down's syndrome as well as chronic colitis. She is also missing fingernails on her right hand.  She is in the hospital as well because she needs to be monitored 24/7. Right now I am at the lowest point of my life. I don't have a job. I'm taking care of three sick family members that are so dear to me, and it is a full time job. I can't afford to pay for my tiny apartment. My car got taken away because I couldn't make the payments, not to mention the debt with a hospital!
      I know you are not obligated to do anything. You are free to delete this email without giving it a second thought, but please listen to the cry from a mother's heart!  We worked out a deal with AOL where for every 12 forwards I will get 15 cents. Please don't harden your heart. If you can spare the time, then send this email to everyone on your list. This is crucial for our survival!! God bless you all!
      Sincerely,
      Debbie Shwartz

      ~~Send this to everyone on your list and to all the people you know including the person who

      Brian Dawson
      Program Director
      Albany State University AmeriCorps
      504 College Drive
      Albany, Ga. 31705
      Tel: (229)430-4676
      Fax:(229)430-4675
      email: brian.dawson@...

      Your World. Your Chance to Make It Better.