SIGN THIS VERY IMPORTANT PETITION - today!

  • Meggs Hannes-Paterson
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 9, 2009

      Subject: PLEASE SIGN this petition. If you do one thing today, please make a difference-sign this petition(click on 'forward' then add your name

      Please sign, don't watch video it's just too painful but we have to try and stop this brutality. It's about animal rights. But if you must watch there is a link below.

      With a hidden camera, animals were filmed being SKINNED ALIVE!!! They say it's done to get a more perfect ''cut'', afterwards the carcasses are tossed into a pile, still alive, and
      for up to 10 minutes you can see their hearts still beating, in agony, their eyes still blinking, and the puppies little paws still shaking.

      There was one pup that still lifted his head and gazed at the camera with bloodied eyes. If
      you don't care to see the video, please sign and forward to your friends: this monstrosity has to be stopped, we have to act!!

      Please scroll down and add your signature to the petition and send to everyone in your address book. There is no need to see the video, but if you must, be aware, it's horrible. The following video is of excruciating violence. It's painful silence affects us all deeply. If we don't protect animals from this type of brutality, we become accomplices
      http://www.peta.org/feat/ChineseFurFarms/index.asp

      When the list reaches 500 names, please forward to:
      PETA2@... <http://uk.mc231.mail.yahoo.com/mc/compose?to=PETA2@...>  <mailto:PETA2@...> <http://uk.mc231.mail.yahoo.com/mc/compose?to=PETA2@...

      01.  Helen Walthew, Cape Town
      02.  Joyce Luxton, Cape Town
      03.  Garth Luxton, Cape Town
      04    Terje McKnight , Norway
      05  Joachim B McKnight, Norway
      06    Jannicke McKnight , Norway
      07    Rita Lyngsmo , Norway
      08    Hanne Dahle , Norway
      09    Elizabeth Dahle , Norway
      10  Pia Baumann , Norway
      11  Anita McKnight,
      12  Laura Garner Scotland
      13  Ken Garner Scotland
      14  Noel Bowie Scotland
      15  Chris Bowie China
      16  Jang Jing China
      17  Val Cummnings South Africa
      18  Derek Cummings SouthAfrica
      19  Kim Samuels South Africa
      20  Ron Samuels South Africa
      21  Vanessa Mclean UK
      22  David Stainforth - South Africa
      23  Lynne Proude - South Africa
      24  Jenny Wilkinson - South Africa
      25  Sharon Künnemann - South Africa
      26  CELESTE WEBER
      27  Yvonne Miller
      28  David Miller
      29  Jennifer Ormond-Brown
      30  Digby Ormond-Brown
      31  Martin Brown
      32. Tonel Rautenbach - South Africa
      33. Naco Rautenbach - South Africa
      34.. Jessica Moller - South Africa
      35. Roxanna De Bruyn - South Africa
      36. Charlene Morgan - South Africa
      37. Shaun Morgan - South Africa
      38. Marianne le Grange - South Africa
      39. Marius le Grange Jnr - South Africa
      40. Marinka le Grange - South Africa
      41... Marius le Grange Snr - South Africa
      4 2. Ida Botha - South Africa
      43. George Botha - South Africa
      44. Joey Pretorius - South Africa
      45. Riekie Pretorius - SA
      46. Jaco Pretorius - SA
      47. Gerhardus Pretorius - SA
      48. Silvia Pretorius - SA
      49. Malie Swart - SA
      50. Nico Swart - SA
      51  Andre Koegelenberg
      52 Trudie McIntosh
      53  Maryanne Jooste
      54  Frans Jooste
      55 Lulu Jooste
      56 Dené Jooste
      57 Freda O'Connell
      58. Carmen Slabbert - South Africa
      59. Debbie Smith - South Africa
      60 Dudley Bennet South Africa
      61 Pamela Bennet South Africa
      62 Yvonne Brink, Sweden
      63 Guy Verschatse, Belgium
      64 Katrien Mornie, Belgium
      65.Zivojin Mihajlovic
      66. Lydia Mihajlovic
      67 Gordana Roganovic
      68.Tibor Kenji
      69.Smilja Kenji
      70.Olivera Kekic
      71 Kekic Dalibor
      72.Dzigurski Milica0
      75. Sucic Zlatko
      76. Sucic Mihaela
      77. Romina Baštek
      78.Robert Baštek
      79.Nika  Baštek
      80.Patrik Baštek
      81.Dragan Mazar
      82.Sue Kruzenga - Australia
      83.Bob Mathews - Australia
      84.Vivien Mathews - Australia
      85.Lyndsay Kruse - Australia
      86.Douglas Sidebottom- Australia
      87.Stephen Thomas- Australia
      88. David Madden- Australia
      89. Lise Woolley- Australia
      90. Faye Ross- Australia
      91. Susie Simmons , Australia
      92. Croline Pope , Australia
      93. Alison Bull, Melbourne Australia
      94. Sue Vernon Lenah
      94. Mary Bull, Frankston , Victoria , Australia .
      95    Lynne Barwick , Tasmania
      96. Gavin Barwick , Tasmania
      97. Michelle Enniss,=2 0Tasmania, Australia
      98.  Winny Enniss , Tasmania , Australia
      99. Elisabeth Lewis , Tasmania , Australia .
      100. Lee Bedelph , Tasmania , Australia111
      111 Denise Froggatt
      112. Cheryl Smith NSW
      113 Ross Smith NSW
      114 Bev Evans ACT
      115 Sylvia Micallef NSW
      116 Josephine Schreiner.qld
      117 Gloria Kearton Qld
      118 Marion Martineer Qld Australia
      119 Jason Martineer Qld Australia
      120 Tracey Bickerton Qld Australia
      121 Steve Bickerton Qld Australia
      122 Nikita Bickerton Qld Australia
      123 Sue Herse Gold Coast Australia
      124 Patsy Rowe
      125 Maggi Gough, Australia/Hong Kong
      126 Marion Chaffe, NSW, Australia
      127 Eileen Goodman, Harrow , UK
      128 Jan Buckridge, Watford , UK
      129 Lisa Buckridge, Watford UK
      130 Tim Peacock Watford Uk
      131 yolanta zalecki
      123 Petra Langen-Pieters, Byfleet UK
      124 Christine Roach, Cape Town South Africa
      125 Dianne Marchant, London , England
      126. Karen Knowles, London , England
      127 Gemma Walsh, London , UK
      128. Lisa Fairweather, London . UK .
      129. Emma Crouch, London , UK
      130. Allison Barker, London , UK
      131 Marion Hemingway.UK
      132 Nicholas Hemingway. UK
      134 Ben saidman
      135 Madeleine Backlund
      136 Ann McDonagh
      137 Lisa Stewart
      138 Jane Mackenzie
      139 Angela Wong, HK
      140 Pimpa Songnoptaworn, Bangkok-Thailand
      141 Adriaan Rodenburg, Nadi, Fiji Islands .
      142 Antoon. Lolkes de beer - Buderim , Australia .
      143 Frans van Kampen
      144 Tonnie van Kampen
      145 Brett Smith  Lumwana Zambia
      146 Janice Allen Qld Australia
      147. Des Nortier.......I couldn't bring myself to watch the video Cal , but the description was heartbreaking enough...
      148. Donald Nortier
      149.. Kim Giraudeaux
      150. Steve Connor
      151.Sally Wemyss
      152.Colleen Gardner
      153 Jenny Wemyss - Durban
      154 James Wemyss
      155 Marc Nel- Mauritius
      156 Reinette Nel - Mauritius
      157 Clive Channell-SA
      158 Sandy Channell-SA
      159 Gordon Schoeman
      160 Joan Schoeman
      161 Donnalea Hodgkinson - South Africa
      162 Garreth Hodgkinson - South Africa
      163 Jaryd Hodgkinson - South Africa
      164 Glen Mills - South Africa
      165 Marie Mills - South Africa
      166. Garth McMorran South Africa
      167. Deline McMorran South Africa
      168., Melany McMorran South Africa
      169 Madison McMorran South Africa
      170 Isabel McGregor
      171 Robert Sham
      172 Michael Sham
      173 Jolene Banha
      174 Jayde Sham
      175 Tyler Sham
      176. Laura McGregor - South Africa (I hope these people get slaughtered alive, just for the pure pleasure of knowing they were punished. Sick, sick bunch of cruel people that will rot in hell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      177. Christopher Fernandes - South Africa
      178. Hollee Botha - South Africa
      179. Sudeepa Kallichurum - South Africa ( I really wish that someone does the same to them ... they sick )
      180. Preeta Singh - S Africa
      181. Shelley Rawsthorne - SA
      182. Carol Guzovic - SA
      183 Sue Fairall    South Africa
      184  Doug Fairall South Africa
      185 Adrienne Kelsey
      186 Brian Kelsey
      187 Eileen Smith
      188 Helen Watson
      189 Rae Rousseau - Lincoln
      190 Margi McLeod - Harare , Zimbabwe
      191 Terry Watson - Zimbabwe
      192 Debbie Whyte - Harare , Zimbabwe
      193. G James - New Zealand
      194 Rebecca Paul
      195 Christopher Paul
      196 Darren Beckett - New Zealand
      197 Liz Beckett - new zealand
      198 Suzie John - Dubai
      199 Tamzin French - New Zealand
      200 Paul French - New Zealand
      201 Heidi Schlumpf - New Zealand
      202 Bhumika Mehta-Hutchins
      203 Sudha Mehta
      204      Sunita narayan, New Zealand
      205        Anuksha Narayan , New Zealand
      206      Dev narayan, New Zealand
      207      Srishti narayan, New Zealand
      208      Hayley Holland ,  New Zealand
      209  Jaya Ramachandran, NZ
      210  R Balasubramaniam, NZ
      211 Indra R, NZ
      212  Lakshmi Patel, NZ
      213  Ketan Patel, NZ
      214 Rashmi Maisuria NZ
      215 Glenis Wood, NZ
      216 Debbie Hodgson, New Zealand
      217 Annette Bettridge, NZl
      218 Cris Andrew, NZ
      219 Pat Moosman NZ
      220 Kim Sheppard, NSW Australia
      221  Beryl Warne ,  NT ,  Australia
      222 M Lemon NT Australia
      223 Jody Clarke NT Australia
      224 Heather Coulson ( I did watch it but only halfway..... how heart wrenching)
      225 Fiona Bergmann QLD Australia
      226 Udo Bergmann QLD Australia
      227 Sigi Edwards  Qld  Australia
      228 Dianne Maujean, Cairns , Australia .
      229 Chris Cowans, Cairns , Australia
      230 Margie Dee, Gold Coast , Australia
      231 Helen Foster, Townsville , Australia
      232 Glenys Price , Western Australia
      233 Bev Dundas N S W  Australia .
      234. Greta Thomas, Vic , Australia
      235. Heather Spierings VIC Australai
      236Nicole Mandragona VIC Australia
      237. Brad Mandragon VIC Australia
      238. Sami j Mandragona VIC Australia
      239. Siobhan Chambers VIC Australia
      240. Ella Chambers VIC Australia
      241 Connie Stivala VIC Australia
      242 Deryll Naidoo VIC Australia
      243 Maree Cappola VIC Australia
      244 Ida Cammarota Melbourne Australia
      245 Helen Giles VIC Australia
      246 Lee-Anne Mair - WA Australia
      247 - Dot & John Touzell - NWS - Australia
      248 -  Graham Cook WA Australia
      249 - Bill Mair - WA Australia
      250 - Darren & Jenny Cook - QLD Australia
      251-Glenn & Lois Baxter- Perth Australia
      252 - Tania Gordon, Perth . WA
      253 - Fran Gordon, Perth , Western Australia
      234- Ronelle Macaulay , West Australia  I couldn't bear to watch something so cruel.  I will send it to all I can
      255 Roger Starbuck Perth Western Australia
      256 Joan Knights, Perth, WA
      257 Norrie Merrifield, Bindoon, Western Australia
      258 Sarah Barnsley, Iluka , Western Australia ( I watched about 10 seconds and had to stop. Unfathomable and horrific. We live in a horrible world)
      259 Jeanette Barnsley, Gwelup, W.Australia
      260 Dorothy Bullen, New Jersey, USA
      261 this is disgusting please do not watch. these people want hanging Karen jones north yorks england
      262 Rhiannon jones
      263 Natalie Batey
      264 Yasmn batey
      265 Daniel batey
      266 Paul batey
      267 marjorie bell
      268 arthur bell
      269 anyone with a sence of moral responsability
      270 Paula Brown
      280 Amanda Mitchell
      281 Michelle Lonsdale
      282  Cheryl Yates
      283 Caroline Grant, Belivah QLD, Australia
      284 David Richards, Belivah, QLD Ausralia
      285 Ana Roper, Townsville , Australia
      286 Rebecca Roper, Townsville , Australia
      287 Michael Roper, Townsville, Australia
      288 Andrew Roper, Australia
      289 Lyndon Norton, QLD Australia
      290 Joel Grady, Townsville, Australia
      291 Katrina Roper, Townsville, Australia (Sick F*cks!)
      292 Sonia Vass, Townsville , Australia .
      293 Caroline Sale, Wodonga, Australia
      294 Michelle Hansford, Yackandandah, Australia
      295 Carole Carey Adelaide Australia. I couldnt look.
      296 Elizebeth Wadewitz Adelaide Australia  I couldn't look either - How is it possible that anyone could get away this cruelty
      297 George Nowak Adelaide - Please dear God show some mercy quickly to these poor darling animals.
      298 Mij Looker - Adelaide Australia
      299 Sam Legoe - Adelaide Australia
      300 Nicky Hurle - Gers, Franc
      301 Joanna Giles, Queensland , Australia
      302 Deborah Rugari
      303 Jennette Metcalfe , South Australia
      304 Melissa Butler , South Australia
      305 Stella Deller, South Australia
      306 Susanne Wilson,  South Australia -absolutely inhumane - we should ban EVERY product that comes from China
      307 Colette Ward Perth Western Australia. Disgusting.
      308 Jane Hawkins Perth Western Australia
      309  Ron Hawkins  Perth  Western Australia
      310 Ian Hawkins Perth Western Australia
      311 Sarah Hawkins Perth Western Australia
      312 Jessica Hawkins Perth Western Australia
      313 Helen Fierro, Western Australia
      314 Eduardo Fierro, Western Australia
      315 Georgina Fierro, Western Australia
      316 Jennifer Mekss, Western Australia
      317 Karen Watt Western Australia
      318 Rhiannon Bond, Western Australia
      319 Gabrielle Bond, Western Australia
      320 Alicia Koufou, Western Australia
      321 Nerylie Waddy, Western Australia

      322 Carolyn Blackburn, Warnbro , WA
      323 Sue Curtis Cooloongup WA

      324 Margaret Walters Albany W.A

      325 Carol Wright Albany W.A

      326 Shane Jones, Sydney Australia

      327 Martin Taylor, London
      328 Amanda Foxley-Deschamps (Unfathomable cruelty all for the sake of fashion, disgusting)

      329 Barry Waller, Melbourne Victoria

      330    Jen Erceg, bibra lake, perth wa.

      331 Peta Tompson, Western Australia

      332 Karina Hiller, Western Australia

      333 Kristie Kelly, WA

      334 A Smith WA

      335 Lisa Kasten WA

      336 Suzy Brealey WA

      337 Nicola Wellington

      338 Jennette Armstrong

      339 Kay McDonald WA

      340 S.Sullivan WA.  Where the hell are people to charge them!!!!!!!!  This HAS to stop.  Send it to a politician!!!

      341 Jodie Dowsett Western Australia

      342 Michael Dowsett Western Australia

      343 Sharon  Kermac  WA

      344 Gary Nash WA

      345 Julie Jenkin

      346 Garry Dalton

      347 Joy Cainey Lynwood , Western Australia

      348 Jim Cainey  Lynwood , Western Australia

      349 Liz Phillips, Mandurah , Western Australia

      350 Dennis Phillips, Mandurah , Western Australia

      351 Evelyn Polini, Canningvale , Western Australia

      352 Gus Polini, Canningvale , Western Australia

      353 James G Stevenson, Western Australia
      354 Robyn Olsen Manukau, New Zealand .

            The description was more than enough.
        355 E Munro, Southlake Western Australia

      356 f lambert great wakering essex  england

      357 Annette Blackburn  Gt Wakering Essex

      358 Paula Barrell Hockley Essex

      359 Janet Murray Woodford Essex

      360 Sam Grove, Chingford Essex

      361 Tracey Neves - Moorpark Hertfordshire

      362 Nicola Carretta - Ilford Essex

      363 Melissa Hardy, WGC, Hertfordshire

      364 Pauline Young, Witham, Essex

      365 Cleo Lightfoot, Sydenham, London
      366 Barrington Butler , Maidstone , England

      367 Mike Corley, Canterbury , England

      368 Val Corley, Canterbury , England

      369 Terry nash Worthing England

      370 Roz Nash Worthing England

      371 Graham Linn England

      372 Mandy Linn England

      373 Josh Bristow England

      374 Iris Ingram England

      375 Dave Linn England

      376 Ron Hunt Wigan U.K.

      377 Freda Chorlton - WIGAN UK - after reading the comments made, there is no way that I could watch the video.
      378 Alan Wright Newcastld UK
      379  Barbs Holt, Leigh, UK, no, and neither did I
      380 Joan Holt, Leigh, UK
      381 Tony Wareing, Leigh, UK
      382 John Howard, Hertfordshire, UK
      383 Steve Reeve, Surrey, UK

      384 Michael Reeve la linea SPAIN

      385 Martin Reeve
      Spain

      386 phill stott   Gibratar                         barbaric

      387 Sarahjane Owen,
      Gibraltar

      388 Diana Etherington,
      Gibraltar.

       389 Heather Joyce -
      Surrey, England, uk

      390  Jenny Hallett - Surrey - United Kingdom

      391  Lynne Heather- Kent- UK
      392 Jeanne Ferber - Buckinghamshire, UK
       393 ORRENA PETTINGELL PERTH WA

      394 Cameron Matthews Perth Western Australia

      395 Judy Kemp Perth Western Australia
      396 Lesley Rouvray Nannup West Aust
      397 Sandy Loveland

      398 dave simons perth wa

      399  Loz Haynes Jurien Bay WA

      400 Camryn Gillett Jurien Bay WA

      401 Denise King, Jurien Bay, Western Australia

      402 Shane King, Jurien Bay, Western Australia

      403 Luke Anderson, Jurien Bay, Western Australia

      404. Jesse

      405. Djalga Crawford, Broome, Western Australia THIS IS JUST BAD REAL BAD THIS HAS 2 STOP NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!

      406. Edmund Tucker, Broome, Western Australia

      407. Rebekah Greechan, Western Australia

      508. Sarah Greechan, Costa Ricaa.

      409. Bonnie Dwyer, Broome.

      410. Kamaia Nicholson, Derby.

      411. Yasmin Dwyer, Derby.

      412. Wendy Dwyer, Derby.

       413 sam porra N.T

      414. Layla Stiler NT (Studip idiots they're just cute innocent animals)

      415.ChristaLyn Stiler, Darwin NT

      416. Alexis Stiler Darwin NT

      417. Kaneesha Garling Darwi NT - How mean   we shuld bash them!!

      418.Connor Kimlin that video is how sad i almost cried if you watch it beware

      419. Renee James- NT what meanys

      420. Ashley. what crueal heartless people. i didnt even watch the video it was 2 sad :(

      421.Melissa Campbell Darwin, N.T, Australia

      422.Emily Stewart Darwin, N.T, Australia, I dont suggest u watch the video unless ur prepared to cry! How Sad!

      423. Kassy, Brisbane, Qld, Australia.

      424. Michy Neale , Brisbane, OLD Australia

      425.Laura Jaques,Brisbane, QLD Australia

      426. Kyla McRae, Brisbane, QLD, Australiathis is bloody animal cruelty you people should be a shamed

      427. Cameron Harder- Hutton Brisbane, QLD, Australia these people sicken me i didnt last 20 seconds of the video. Dont these fuckwits know that the animals feel pain (dont mind my words but there is nothing else to describe them)

      428.Emma Prout, Brisbane QLD Australia, I love anaimals and i just can't let this hppen to themIt's just so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so sad

      429.Katelyn spinks,brisbane Australia.......omfg

      430 fiona spinks this sucks

              431. Pamela Rafferty, Coffs Harbour, N.S.W Australia.
              432. Annette Rafferty, Ipswich, QLD, Australia.
              433. JAZMIN PHILLIPS, QLD AUSTRALIA.
              434. John Scully Coffs Harbour, NSW

      435. Susan Archer: Mudgee, NSW, Australia.
              423
      Kristy Korzer Australia did not watch it cause i am a soft person at heart and i am all for animal rights people who are cruel          do not deserve have pets or any animals at all i also think they they should get a harsh treatment too
      424. Jade Hanthorn, NSW Australia

      425. Michelle Hayter, NSW Australia
      426.BIBI LIATI MUDGEE,NSW AUSTRALIA  THIS IS MURDER! MUST STOP NOW!

      427 Daphne Catlin  Wagga Wagga  NSW Australia

      428  Elizabeth  Quick     Coolangatta  Qld.

      429 Gary Sawyers Pottsville NSW

      430 Colin Carbis Melbourne Australia

      431 Sharyn Del Giudice

       432 Gina Perry Mount Waverley Vic

      433  Val de Run Melbourne Australia

      434 Bianca Quai Hoi, Melbourne, Australia

      435 Kasun Thalpawila, Melbourne, Australia

      436  Nuwan Thalpawila, Melbourne, Australia

      437 Dale Chircop , Melbourne , Australia

      438 Megan Hannes-Paterson, Rochford, Australia