Get air tickets almost for nothing

  • mini.siri
    Message 1 of 5 , May 13, 2008
      As the business war on the air is hotting up with so many low-budget
      airlines dominating the sky, the passengers can now enjoy the best
      deals. The webguide - http://air.myguideforlife.com - helps you find
      the cheapest and even free air tickets to make your journey ore
      happier and very less expensive.

      Visit the website now to find out how to get the cheap and free air
      tickets: http://air.myguideforlife.com
    • James Ward
      Message 2 of 5 , May 13, 2008
        On the off chance that this is an actual person receiving email (and
        not an autonomous spam engine), I'm going to leave the lines open
        for a day or two, so that anyone and everyone can hurl abuse at
        him/her before I ban them from the group.

        I'll start things off...

        Dear mini.siri,

        How dare you hijack my discussion forum to advertise your stupid
        cheap airfares. This is a forum for the discussion of Peak Oil.
        Cheap airfares simply encourage the frivolous consumption of oil for
        no useful purpose whatsoever. In a climate of flatlining oil
        production this means fuel is taken away from people who truly need
        it (for heating, cooking and essential power generation) and is
        instead directed towards recreational travel by people in rich
        countries. Meanwhile, as there is no means for capture and
        sequestration of aviation fuel, it contributes to greenhouse
        emissions and climate change, which threatens to reduce the already-
        stressed global food supply and force billions into water and food
        stress, starvation and painful death.

        Furthermore, do you have a soul? Do you believe in Hell? With your
        attitude, I think you should.

        Warmest regards,
        James Ward
        ASPO-Australia

        --- In ASPO_Oz_YoungProf@yahoogroups.com, "mini.siri"
        <mini.siri@...> wrote:

        > As the business war on the air is hotting up with so many low-
        budget
        > airlines dominating the sky, the passengers can now enjoy the best
        > deals. The webguide - http://air.myguideforlife.com - helps you
        find
        > the cheapest and even free air tickets to make your journey ore
        > happier and very less expensive.
        >
        > Visit the website now to find out how to get the cheap and free air
        > tickets: http://air.myguideforlife.com

      • meggs20978
        Message 3 of 5 , May 13, 2008
          Why are we posting this???

          Air travel is just so bloody indulgent, come on guys!

          wrote:

          > As the business war on the air is hotting up with so many low-budget
          > airlines dominating the sky, the passengers can now enjoy the best
          > deals. The webguide - http://air.myguideforlife.com - helps you find
          > the cheapest and even free air tickets to make your journey ore
          > happier and very less expensive.
          >
          > Visit the website now to find out how to get the cheap and free air
          > tickets: http://air.myguideforlife.com

        • sholten_david

            Message 5 of 5 , Aug 1, 2008
              see, now thats just ironic spam.