Yahoo! Groups-Karen have added you to her favorite list

  • karenpassionasm
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 25, 2007
      Karen have added you to her favorite list, check Karen's profile here
      http://karenashpassion.googlepages.com/bikerchicks.htm
    • James Ward
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 26, 2007
        Apologies again.

        This appears to be some kind of automated group-signup. Or just a
        really perstistent idiot.

        Have banned the user. We will all look forward to being signed up to
        the friends list again when the username changes...

        Cheers,
        James