From: Christopher Nyerges christopher_nyerges@... There will be a new farmers market in the Northeast, in Lincoln Heights, starting Wednesday June 3,asncalert
Friends of the Los Angeles River needs you - donate today. Spend LA River Day with FoLAR Tomorrow is the Second Annual Los Angeles River Day! The Los Angelesasncalert
Mon Jun 1, 2015 9:51 pm on NortheastLA@yahoogroups.com Posted by: "Lummis Day" lummisday Public radio station KPFK 90.7FM will air a special Lummis Day editionasncalert
Our website is at: www.asnc.us
The Arroyo Seco Neighborhood Council was certified on Oct. 2, 2002 to represent, as a coalition, the communities of Mt. Washington, Sycamore Grove, Montecito Heights, Monterey Hills, and Hermon. A full description of the Neighborhood Council can be found at the website.
Moderators for this newsletter are: Pat Griffith, Eliot Sekuler and Bill Murray
Policies for postings are:
1. Announcements only
2. No 'opinions', just something verifiable
3. Relatively local (not necessary to be within the ASNC boundaries). We encourage neighbors to circulate activities in which they are involved.
To receive emails, please send an email to
To join the group and review past emails, click on the web address and set up a Yahoo account and group membership.
To send announcements, send to ASNCAlertemail@example.com
- Jul 13, 2002
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages require approval.
- Only moderators can post messages.