National Night Out - Glassell Park Touch-a-Truck | Toque-un-Camión TUESDAY, August 4th 6 PM - 9 PM Glassell Park Community & Senior Center 3750 Verdugo Road,asncalert
SAVE THE DATE! - The 34th Anniversary Brewery Artwalk is October 3 + 4 at the largest active arts community in the world. Enjoy FREE ADMISSION to one of theasncalert
CHP Communications Center in Eagle Rock Evacuated After Threatening Phone Callasncalert
Our website is at: www.asnc.us
The Arroyo Seco Neighborhood Council was certified on Oct. 2, 2002 to represent, as a coalition, the communities of Mt. Washington, Sycamore Grove, Montecito Heights, Monterey Hills, and Hermon. A full description of the Neighborhood Council can be found at the website.
Moderators for this newsletter are: Pat Griffith, Eliot Sekuler and Bill Murray
Policies for postings are:
1. Announcements only
2. No 'opinions', just something verifiable
3. Relatively local (not necessary to be within the ASNC boundaries). We encourage neighbors to circulate activities in which they are involved.
To receive emails, please send an email to
To join the group and review past emails, click on the web address and set up a Yahoo account and group membership.
To send announcements, send to ASNCAlertfirstname.lastname@example.org
- Jul 13, 2002
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages require approval.
- Only moderators can post messages.