Central Region High School #13 - Community Meeting 11/3

    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 31, 2005
      Central Region High School #13 - Announcement of Draft Environmental
      Impact Report Meeting

      The Draft Environmental Impact Report Community Meeting is scheduled
      for:

      Thursday, November 3, 2005 from 6:30 PM – 8:00 PM

      Glassell Park Elementary School
      2211 W. Avenue 30
      Los Angeles, CA 90065

      We look forward to having you join us at this Draft Environmental
      Impact Report Community Meeting. As always, should you have any
      questions, I can be reached at (213) 633-8131 or by e-mail at
      fernando.chavarria@....

      Thank you.

      Fernando Chavarria

        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 3, 2005
          Central Region High School #13 - Announcement of Draft Environmental
          Impact Report Meeting

          The Draft Environmental Impact Report Community Meeting is scheduled
          for:

          Thursday, November 3, 2005 from 6:30 PM – 8:00 PM

          Glassell Park Elementary School
          2211 W. Avenue 30
          Los Angeles, CA 90065

          We look forward to having you join us at this Draft Environmental
          Impact Report Community Meeting. As always, should you have any
          questions, I can be reached at (213) 633-8131 or by e-mail at
          fernando.chavarria@....

          Thank you.

          Fernando Chavarria

          Copies of the Draft Environmental Impact Report can be found at:
          http://www.laschools.org/project-status/one-project?
          project_number=56.40007

          or at all the local high schools, recreation centers, librarys and
          Councilmember offices