PRESCHOOL STORYTIME AT CYPRESS PARK BRANCH LIBRARY 2/8

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2005
      Dear Neighbors,

      The Cypress Park Branch Library is pleased to announce our
      preschool (children ages 3-5) story time program for the
      months of January and February. Story time will be held
      every second and fourth Tuesday of the month at 10:30AM in
      the Children's Area. Please note the following date below:

      February 8 Valentine Stories

      Drop by the library and join us for stories, fingerplays,
      flannel boards, crafts, and fun!!

      Cypress Park Branch Library
      1150 Cypress Avenue
      Los Angeles, CA 90065