LAUSD Board Meeting/Parcel F at Taylor Yard 11/2

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2004
      Good morning.

      Please be advised that LAUSD staff will be recommending Parcel F at
      Taylor Yard as the preferred site to the LAUSD Facilities Committee
      and the LAUSD Board of Education on the following dates:

      October 28, 2004 at 9:00 AM – Facilities Committee

      November 2, 2004 at 2:30 PM – LAUSD Board of Education

      As you may have noticed, the Board Meeting date and time has been
      changed. (It was previously scheduled for November 9, 2004.) If
      you'd like to speak on the issue at the Facilities Committee, you
      must register to do so prior to the meeting. If you'd like to speak
      at the Board, you are encouraged to call (213) 241-7002 at your
      earliest opportunity.

      Lastly, please be kind enough to share this information with your
      colleagues. Also, if you're on our database, you should be
      receiving a hard copy notice in the mail either today or tomorrow.

      If I can be of service, please feel free to contact me.

      Thank you.

      Fernando Chavarria
      LAUSD Department of Community Outreach
      355 South Grand Avenue