LAUSD Facilities Construction Program

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2004
      New School Construction Program Phase 3 Kick-off Meeting for Local
      District 4

      Please be advised that the Phase 3 Project Definition Kick-off Community Meeting for Local District #4 will take place on/at:

      Wednesday, October 6, 2004 from 6:30 PM – 8:00 PM
      King Middle School
      4201 Fountain Avenue
      Los Angeles, CA 90029

      At this meeting, LAUSD Facilities will deliver a presentation on the Phase 3 seats for the Eagle Rock High School, Franklin High School, Marshall High School and Hollywood High School Family of Schools.

      As always, we encourage and welcome your attendance at the meeting. Please also share this with fellow members.

      If I can be of service, please contact me at the telephone numbers provided below. Thank you.

      Fernando Chavarria
      LAUSD Department of Community Outreach
      355 South Grand Avenue
      10th Floor