Grand Performances at the California Plaza this weekend

    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 1, 2004
      John Bilezikjian
      September 03, 12 PM

      Master oud player John Bilezikjian makes a return visit to thrill
      our audiences. The world renowned musician/singer's repertoire
      includes Armenian, Turkish, Arab, Greek, Israeli and
      Russsian/Eastern European compositions.

      Manoochehr Sadeghi
      September 04, 8 PM

      When the NEA honored this master of the Santur (hammered dulcimer)
      with our nation's highest honor in folk and traditional arts, it
      confirmed what we knew – Sadeghi is a cultural treasure. Join us for
      an evening of enormously elegant contemporary Persian music.

      300-350 S. GRAND AVENUE, LOS ANGELES
      California Plaza garage parking $8 after 5pm on weekdays and all day
      Saturdays and Sundays. Garage is best accessed from Olive Street
      between 1st and 4th Streets. We suggest carpooling whenever possible.