Adam Cushman's CUT Release Party / Saturday, April 26 at 7:30

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 11 5:10 PM

      http://tinyurl.com/ktkau5a

      We are excited to announce that on Saturday, April 27 at 7:30, we will host a party to celebrate the launch of Adam Cushman's novel CUT. This book has been many years in the making and we can't wait to read it! So please join us for an evening of merriment, possible mayhem, video screening, and readings by Ron Burch, Ashley Perez, Joseph Mattson, and of course, Adam Cushman.

      Saturday, April 26th at 7:30 pm

      Pop-Hop Books & Print

      5002 York Blvd.

      Los Angeles, CA 90042
      www.thepophop.com

      And thanks to J. Ryan Stradal for production magic.