Found- Stray Cat (Part 1)

  • patgriffit
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 3, 2013
      Tue Jul 2, 2013 6:50 pm on mhia@yahoogroups.com
      Posted by: "Krikor" krikorka

      Hello, neighbors.

      This past Saturday night (6/29/13), a very person-friendly cat was found hanging out on the northeast end of Berenice Avenue (the dead-end side close to the Griffin Ave/Montecito Dr intersection). I didn't see him on Sunday, but he reappeared last night.

      There was no collar on him either time, but our guess is that he has been neutered (given his amiable disposition toward humans, etc.); also, there is a healing scar/scab on the nape just below his right ear. (Please see photos in email "Part 2".)

      I'm sending two separate emails so as to get the info out with this text-only part, and several photos in the next (which will presumably take a little while to load for you).

      Please do not hesitate to email me directly if you have any information.

      Thank you.

      - Krikor