Annual MHIA Big Neighborhood Yard Sale on May 4th

    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2013
      Hi All,

      Please join us for our Annual MHIA Big Neighborhood Yard Sale on May 4th, 9am - 3pm.

      We are still in need of donations, (furniture, clothes, Art, Plants etc.) Anything that we can sell. For those of you who participated in the garden event we can also use plants and garden items. If you are able to volunteer to help on that day, set up, sell items, clean up or pick up items please give me a call. Volunteers are provided lunch and Margaritas!!

      This is the second fundraiser for the Montecito Heights Neighborhood Association (MHIA) and we hope for a good turnout. Come on out and meet your neighbors for this fun event. We have many new neighbors and want to make sure they are aware and invited to participate so if you can please print the flyer and invite them all.

      If you have any donations, want to volunteer or just need information please give me a call at (323) 839-9375, I look forward to seeing you.

      Peace & Laughter

      Rich Renteria