MHIA Garden Tour Tickets for Sale 4/6

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1 6:58 AM
      Gardens of the Montecito
      Saturday April 6, 2013
      10:00 am - 2:00 pm
      (GMT-08.00) Pacific Time (US & Canada)
      Location: Montecito Heights

      Dear neighbors and Board members:

      Garden tickets with maps are available for sale at Jacquie's 4115 Berenice PLACE (not Avenue), at Rich's 415 Montecito Drive (where we have our yard sales), at Rose's 1241 Montecito Drive and wherever you see the FEATURED GARDEN sign. Please buy your tickets wherever and whenever you can. I would like the Board members to also push sales as this is the first fundraiser of the year for MHIA. How many do you want and where shall I drop them off?

      We have more than ten houses (counting Rich at 415 Montecito Drive, inadvertently left off) and I thank each and every one of you for volunteering. It will be a lovely day and everyone will have a good time discussing the merits of your gardens. Call me if you have any questions and see you all (ticket & map holders) at the award ceremony (address on back of ticket).

      Rose Aleman