PLEASE JOIN US AT THE UPCOMING ALL COMMUNITIES CONVENING OPEN HOUSES

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 9, 2013
      Español
      普通话
      PLEASE JOIN US AT THE UPCOMING
      ALL COMMUNITIES CONVENING OPEN HOUSES

      Please attend our upcoming All Communities Convening Open Houses scheduled for January 23, 24 and 26, 2013.

      During our All Communities Convening Open Houses, we will be sharing information about the five Alternatives that will be carried into the Draft Environmental Impact Report/Statement for in-depth environmental analysis. The five alternatives include:

      •No Build
      •Transportation System/Transportation Demand Management (TSM/TDM)
      •Bus Rapid Transit (BRT 6X) with refinements – Los Angeles to Pasadena
      •Light Rail Transit (LRT 4X) with refinements – East Los Angles to Pasadena
      •Freeway Tunnel (F-7X) with refinements – Connecting the north and south termini of the existing SR 710

      In advance of our upcoming All Communities Convening Open Houses, we encourage you to view the recent documents that have been posted online (the environmental study process; Fact Sheets about each of the Alternatives; Frequently Asked Questions; and Screening Criteria and Selection Process) to become better informed about the SR 710 Study. The Open Houses will take place at the following locations:

      Click here to view Open House invitation
      metro.us4.list-manage.com/track/click?u=ea2474f66f2da44ef75d014d3&id=4fafbb9ea7&e=ad3068068b

      For more information on the SR 710 Study preparation and process, please visit www.metro.net/sr710study
      or call (855) 4-SR-710-0 / (855) 477-7100.

      855.4SR.7100

      Copyright © 2013 Metro, All rights reserved.

      Our mailing address is:
      Metro
      One Gateway Plaza
      Los Angeles, CA 90012-2952