FREE Classes for Kids start Jan 28 at Carlin G. Smith Rec Center!

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2013
      Carlin G. Smith Recreation Center is excited to announce our Winter 2013 LA Kids Classes!

      Kids between the ages of 5-12 are invited to join us FREE of charge for any of these programs to learn something new after school! Come play with your friends at the park!

      Things to do with Paper and Glue Mon 3:30pm-4:30pm

      Clay Time Mon 4:30pm-5:30pm

      Skateboarding I Tue 2:30pm-3:30pm (for ages 5-8)
      Skateboarding II Tue 3:30pm-4:30pm (for ages 8 and up)

      Drums Tue 2:15pm-3:00pm
      Drums Tue 3:00pm-3:45pm

      Intro to Guitar Tue 3:45pm-4:30pm

      Creative Art Wed 3:30pm-4:30pm

      Cartooning for Kids Thu 4:00pm-5:00pm

      LA Kids Classes are great, FREE, classes for kids offered through a partnership with the Office of Housing and Urban Development. Registration is required, but is very easy and can be done at the park office ahead of time or email carlingsmith.recreationcenter@... to request the forms to bring with you. Class size is limited, and classes do fill up!

      --
      Sherri Jacobson
      Recreation Coordinator