Highland Park Heritage Trust Annual Membership Meeting 11/12

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 9, 2012
      Highland Park Heritage Trust
      Annual Membership Meeting

      All members are encouraged to attend the Annual Membership Meeting on Monday, November 12, 2012.

      Meeting will take place at 7:00 p.m. in the multi-purpose room at Hathaway-Sycamores, 840 N. Avenue 66 in Garvanza

      Topics for the meeting include:
      • Elections for 2012-2013 Board of Directors
      • Updates on projects and activities
      • Discussion about our April 2013 fundraising event
      • Opportunities for volunteering
      • Conversations about issues affecting our community

      Highland Park Heritage Trust
      P.O. BOX 50894
      Los Angeles, California 90050-0894
      US