Galeria Mundo is 4022 N. Figueroa

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 19, 2002
      My apologies. There were many requests for the address for this
      event! It is 4022 N. Figueroa:

      Many of you know I have been struggling to open Galeria Mundo. Close
      to finishing the construction of the expresso bar we are opening the
      gallery.
      This Saturday evening we are having an opening "Mujer Como Un Rio"
      exhibit. Artists Vibiana Aparecio-Chamberlin, Judy Baca, David Flury,
      Margaret Garcia, Leo Limon, H. Luna, Frank Romero, and others. The
      reception is from 7 p.m. till 10.pm. Please come by and see the
      exhibit and the progress of our little gallery.

      Sincerely,
      Margaret Garcia
      (TraveisaBlue)